Monday, November 23, 2009

Kamden 2 months


Time flies! It seems just like yesterday I was in the delivery room. Kamden has brought such joy to our family. Kasen and Avery love to kiss, hug, and play with their baby brother. Kam had a few fussy weeks, but as you can see in the pictures he is now a very happy baby. I had to go back to work which has been extremely hard for me. Luckily I have a baby sitter who loves and adores my children. Even knowing that Kamden was getting the best of care, I cried everyday for about a week when I dropped him off. The first day I did not cry Avery said, "Mama good job for not crying today. We will take good care of Kamden." I just love my kids!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What a beautiful baby. I noticed he has blue eyes. So gorgeous.

Amy Veloz said...

First of all...you are not allowed to look that AMAZING with 3 kids. There should be a rule. ;)
Secondly...you look AMAZING!! And your family is so beautiful. I'm glad you adjusted to going back to school and hope that you are doing great. We will have to get together after the craziness of the holidays are over. Have a very Merry Christmas!!