Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick or Treat

The night before Halloween we had just a kids Halloween party at Cousin Jimmy and Katie's. The kids had so much fun! The moms hosted the party. We played about five different games. We each made some treat bags and the kids came around trick or treating. A couple of the moms made mummy pizzas, witch hat cookies, mummy dogs, sugar cookies and the ice cubes had frozen worms hanging out of them. Thanks Katie for decorating the party so cute and for having it at your house! Here is a picture of most of the kids at the party although I must of cut a few out. Sorry!

Everybody knows that Nick's favorite holiday is Halloween. Our house is always decked out and actually very scary. The Butler was Nick's new edition this year. My kids love hanging out with dad and helping decorate the house.

I let the kids pick out there own costumes this year. I was trying to persuade Avery into being a princess. That did not happen. Avery chose a Girl Pirate and Kasen was G.I. Joe. I found a cute glow in the dark skeleton onesie for Kamden. I took them Trick or Treating while Nick stayed home to pass out candy. We just went up the street and all the kids wanted to do was to get back and help dad. I think they went to about 5 0r 8 houses other than family. Me and the kids got back at about 7:00 p.m. We all sat outside eating pizza and handing out candy. It was a very fun Halloween!! (and of course have more candy than we know what to do with!)

1 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

So cute! Avery told me all about her pirate costume in nursery at church! Adorable. By the way, she's doing so good now, and she doesn't even put up a fight when the "big" kids go to visit primary for singing time!