Monday, January 7, 2013

Smashed Finger

When I say smashed finger I mean smashed! This picture does her finger no justice. I was in a meeting across the hall from my classroom and I hear this high pitched scream. My heart dropped and I new Avery was hurt.
Her friend was fighting with her little sister and shut the door so she couldn't come in my classroom. Averys finger happened to get squashed. He finger was black and blue and pouring out blood. It had hit right at the cutical and nail. Her finger was swollen for about a week and the nail has just recently fallen off. The day befor Oreo had died and now her poor little finger. Nick happened to be in Vegas when I told him what happened. He felt so bad he stopped and bought Oreo 2. Avery was so excited when he got home.

0 comments: