Monday, June 11, 2012

Kasen Turns 8

I can't believe I have an 8 year old. Time just flies. Kasen was so excited to get a new bike and pogo stick. Nick had gone to a Tony Hawk event and got this bike (signed by Tony Hawk) a couple of years ago. Nick has been waiting for Kasen to get tall enough to ride it.  He has wanted those two things as long as I can remember. He also got a Nintendo DS game, flag football set and a huge Styrofoam airplane.  Kasen also wanted his party at the Bounce House.
I did not realize how crazy things could get with about 10 boys and a few girls. Kasen chose the theme of Avengers.
( Tayla, Kai, Fernando, Zach)
Some of the boys took a break from bouncing and  headed over to the dancing WII game.
Kasen and Kyle
Kasen got so many gifts and a whole lot of money. I wasn't able to get a lot of pics. The boys did not want to stop long enough to take any. He had so much fun and was exhausted when the party was over.
Of course my parents are always troopers and come out for all my kids birthday parties. My mom helped me decorate while my dad kept Kam occupied.
Later that evening we headed down to Pahrump grandmas and had a family birthday. Kasen got a few more gifts and a lot more money. I told him he should give his mom a loan. He just said no way!!

0 comments: