Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kam - 17 months

My little guy is growing up to fast. Kamden is a really a funny baby. He will do anything to get you to laugh. He loves to place chase and then hide. These pictures are of Kamden hiding under Kasen's bed and I had just found him. He does not use a lot of words, but he can definitely get his point across. He will point, or drag you and show you what he wants. He loves to imitate the other kids. Every morning he has to jump up on the stool, grab his tooth brush and brush his teeth. He even spits in the sink like the other two. It is pretty funny.

Kamden loves to wear shoes, feed himself, be held, and has to be right in on whatever action is going on.His favorite place to be is outside. Every so often you can see him climb out the doggy door and go running across the backyard. Of course running as fast as he can and laughing. Kamden's favorite toy is blocks or legos. You a are still not a very good napper, but sleeps through the night. I can't forget that you are by farthest our loudest baby. Always talking, making noise, or screetching ( you think it is funny). You love to color especially when it is not on paper, and those bright blue eyes melt every ones heart. You are so sweet and I cherish every moment I have with you.

1 comments:

Amy Veloz said...

Kam is just so cute! And I just love those eyes. I have a feeling those will get him just about anything he wants throughout life. :)