We decided to spend our last summer trip up at Mammoth Creek. It was very quiet and relaxing. It was just us and Nicks parents. The kids were so excited to fish. Kasen caught eight fish and loved hanging out with dad and grandpa
Avery was hilarious. She has no patience at all. She was trying real hard and sat waiting a lot longer than I had expected. Right when she was telling us she was sick of fishing and how bored she was she went to throw her pole down and all of a sudden she says "Oh I think I got something. Sure enough it was a fish."




2 comments:
I love reading your blog. It makes me miss you more, but at least I can follow the kids growing up. I love you all.
I keep forgetting that my google account is under my work. This is Karen Beesley by the way.
Post a Comment