Kasen's birthday at my mom and dads house. He got to pick out his birthday cake and gifts. Kasen thought that was so cool! My parents always spoil my kids and his birthday was no exception. Thanks mom and dad, we love you!
Kasen went for the military party theme this year. We bought masks that the boys wore almost the entire time. There was more shooting and deaths in the couple of hours than I ever could of imagined. Kasen picked out a pretty cool army tank pinata that the kids had fun demolishing.
I wish I could say that I made the cake but this year I bought it and surprised Kasen with it. He just kept saying it was so awesome. We had all the family over and a few friends and had dinner, cake and ice-cream. Kasen loved all of his gifts and especially the four dart guns that he got. It was truly a war zone in our backyard. 6 years have flown by fast, but although some stages have been easier than others I have loved him every minute since the day he was born. HappyBirthday Kasen! You definitely keep us laughing.
1 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Kasen!! Kadence asked me if you Kasen and Avery were coming for the 4th of July!
Post a Comment