Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation!



I LOVED teaching Kasen this past school year. It was neat to see how he interacted with his peers and how quickly he picked up on new material that was taught. Kasen had an amazing time learning, making new friends and going to P.E. class. I always thought it was funny when I asked him how his day was. His reply was, "Mom you already know, you are my teacher!"For the graduation I have the kids sing some of there favorite songs, I made a slide show and then we present their certificates. I had 48 students this year and they were a very kind and respectful group of kids. Nick and his parents and grand parents were able to come and watch Kasen. He loved having them there. Kasen looked so cute singing all of the songs. Kasen you are a very smart and funny boy, I am very proud of you!

2 comments:

Enoch Elementary said...

I can't believe that Kasen is graduated already! Congratulations!! He looks so old and mature now!

JoAnn said...

wow, can you believe that Kasen is going to be in first grade? I wish I could have been with you in Kindergarten. You did a great job.