Friday, March 12, 2010

Anniversary

Nick and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary on March 10. It seems like time has just flown by. We had rooms at Mandalay Bay for the weekend. Friday night we spent with the kids. We had a nice dinner and took the kids to a play area afterwards. They love sleeping in hotels so they were ecstatic. While Nick and my dad watched the kids on Sat., me and my mom enjoyed massages at the Mandalay Bay spa. It was so relaxing and very much needed for the two of us. My mom and dad took the kids for the afternoon and night. Me and Nick enjoyed an uninterrupted nap, had a wonderful dinner and afterwards ,saw The Lion King Broadway play and more uninterrupted sleep. I haven't felt that rested in 5 months. I have an amazing husband and family. I love you Nick!

1 comments:

Tandy said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope all is well with you and your cute little family... though not so little anymore, huh!? I hope 3 isn't kicking your hiny as bad as it did mine! 3 kids just sent me right over the edge! I ran out of hands and out of time! Ha!