Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Update

I am 32 weeks and the baby is about 4 1/2 pounds. This baby is still stubborn and when we tried for pictures this time he had both his hands in front of his face. The babies head is facing down and the doctor says he is growing and developing well. He is on the bigger side which didn't surprise me much. Both of my kids have been good size babies. I am now on weekly appts. and continuing to see my regular ob and my high risk doctor. My high risk doctor is having me do ultra sounds and fetal monitoring each week that I go. With school starting it has put a little more stress on my body, but all in all I only have a few weeks to go before the big delivery.

5 comments:

Nielson Family said...

All I can say is oh my gosh, it seems like you've had the quickest pregnancy ever. I'm sure it doesn't feel like that to you. I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby and see who he looks like.

Lisa & Aukuso said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well! I'm about ready to burst and I'm sure you are not too far behind!!! Good luck in the next few weeks and hopefully you can find some time to kick back and relax, at least for a few minutes...much love!

Amy Veloz said...

Charese, I'm so glad to hear that things with the little guy are going well. I know that you just can't wait to meet him, and I can't wait to see him either!! Keep us posted, and if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Cami said...

So fun, i love being pregnant but when it comes to the last few weeks, i am totally ready for it to be over, and i bet you are too! Glad to hear all is going well and that he's healthy. Can't wait to see the little guy!

Shannon & Justin Hutchins said...

Wow you are close, and I am glad to hear that it all going great. Good luck starting school I am sure the kids are excited.