Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day

I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. Nick loves to play with the kids, read stories, and loves to be involved as much as possible. Nick must know my cooking pretty well. The kids and I offered to cook him breakfast or go out. He chose to go out. I let the kids choose what they wanted to get Nick for Father's Day. Kasen said that Nick's favorite thing in the whole world was diet pepsi, so that is what they gave him. Nick of course chuckled but thought it was so cute that they came up with there own idea and gift. We also got him another gift from me and the kids. A bit later Kasen and Nick enjoyed a round of golf. Kasen was so excited that just him and Nick were going he is still talking about how fun it was with dad days later.

Later that afternoon all of Nicks' family gathered at his parents house and we barbecued. All of the cousins get along so well . The kids cooled off in the pool and played for hours. I could not have asked for a better father for my children.

0 comments: