Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Half Way There!


So I have finally made it to the half way point. I am twenty weeks and a couple of days. I had my appointments today and everything looks great. I had the doctor check and make sure our baby is still a boy. He reassured me that the boy part was not going to fall off and our baby is 100% boy. :) He estimated his wait at about 14 oz. I am now feeling fetal movement which is exciting but also reassuring. I was a little bummed about our pictures. Usually we get fantastic ones but our baby was not cooperating today. The doctor poked, pushed and tapped on my stomach and we could not get any good ones. The picture is the side view of the babies face.


20 weeks pregnant ( Kasen took the picture!)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That's so great. I can't believe you're already 1/2 way. To you, I'm sure it's been an eternity. You look great.

Lisa & Aukuso said...

You look great! This summer will be a long but by the end of it, we will have some fun to look forward to!

Shannon & Justin Hutchins said...

Oh my goodness look how cute and tiny you are. I am so glad that we get to stay in touch now. Your family is beautiful!

Lyla Slade said...

Hey! So I finally put your picture and my computer in the same room so I could add your blog! haha yeah that is what pregnancy does to you! I am so excited for you guys to have another kiddo! Your kids are getting so big and so cute!