Both my mom and dad's birthday's are just two weeks apart in February. My mom loves Red Robin so we all went to lunch. I had offered to bring a cake, but my dad had already gone to Costco and bought a massive chocolate cake. They had some friends over the night before and had eaten a couple of pieces. It was hard to fit ALL those candles on half of a cake. (Ha Ha) My dad decorated the top of the cake and it was so cute.
The first round was for my mom. When they blew out the candles their was so much smoke that we thought the fire alarm was going to sound. My mom would feel bad if I gave her age, but I want her to know that she doesn't act nor does she looks her age. Happy Birthday Mom!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Mom & Dad's Birthday
Posted by charese at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your parents. That's nice that you live so close to them that you can help them celebrate. I'm so jealous that Nick got to go to the ProBowl again. I mean the weather is perfect and you get to go to the football game. I'd be in heaven:)
I miss your mom and dad...they have always been like parents to me too. Tell them I said HI!
you are slackin:) you need to update!!
Post a Comment