Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

The kids awoke bright and early (5:30 a.m.) Christmas morning. They were ecstatic that Santa came to our house. Kasen reassured us that he had been good all year. Kasen loves music and wanted a drum set. Well Santa gave in and brought him one. BIG MISTAKE!It is so loud, but his face was priceless when he opened it. He also got the WII in which he loves playing Mario Kart. Kasen loved all of his gifts and couldn't wait to open and play with each one.


Avery's favorite gift was her motorized Volts Wagon Bug. SCARY DRIVER she is. I am not sure how much more our walls can take. She got a Dora Magna Doodle in which she loves drawing on and baby puppy who wines and cries. By 7:00 a.m. We were off to Pahrump Grandma and grandpas.

1 comments:

Nielson Family said...

And I thought my kids were spoiled.....So what did you get for Christmas? Nick seems like he'd be good at picking you out something. So Kasen likes the wii? I think I'll get it for Jett for his birthday or Christmas this next year. You'll have to tell me what games are the best. What did you guys do for New Year's Eve?