ACE Celebrated their 45th Anniversary a couple of weeks ago. This year they had the kids decorate pumpkins. My two were so excited to decorate their own and put them out side the front door. ACE also cooked free hot dogs and had their big screen T.V. drawing. Because it was the 45th they decided to go big. Nick arranged "Music in the Park". It was a free event for the town. He hired the band that plays at the Toby Keiths Bar and Grill. They are fantastic. There were a few vendors and also had a climbing wall. Everybody had a fun time. Another great event Nick!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Pumpkin Decorating
Posted by charese at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'm sure the kids loved it. Man, Nick is always organizing some event, but he's good at it so I can see why he's always involved in something.
I'm so bummed we missed this. My kids would have loved it! I hate it when fun things actually happen in our small town and we miss out on them. Nick is really good at throwing a fun bash, my family loves Threadz parties! And your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment