Kasen had gotten a SLip N SLide for his birthday in June from his grandama Julie. Summer was just so busy we never had time to set it up. Kasen talked me into setting it up so I did. I feel cheated. When I was little we had just a yellow piece of plastic that barely ever stayed wet. This one is so cool. It has water that sprays down the middle and two big splash pools at the end.I was so tempted to go, but it in big bold letters it said NOT FOR ADULT USE. In fear of ripping it I decided not to go. The kids had so much fun sliding down it. It kept them entertained for a couple of hours. I had to beg and plead for them to come in for lunch.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment